WIELS sponsors an annual symposium held at Appalachian State University to provide networks of mentors, colleagues, and role models to assist women in achieving their career goals. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from and interact with scholars and leaders in education
- Select concurrent sessions involving best practices and research
- Engage in critical conversations about issues affecting women
- Meet with mentors to develop action plans
- Participate in or observe role plays related to real world job scenarios.
Please check back for details as we get closer to the event.